Dream not of today but think of tomorrow
Think only of happiness and not of sorrow
Think not of now but think also of then
Dream not of losses but think of a win.
Think not of tears but think only of joy
Think not of of loosing but think of glory
Think not of dying but think of living
Dream not of wanting dream of giving.
Think not of fighting think first by talking
Thing not of running think about walking
Think not of begging think of earning
Dream not of quitting think of learning.
Think not of lies think only of the truth
Think not of rumors search instead for proof
Think not of taking and think not of using
Dream of your deeds let that be your choosing.
Think not of hate think of hope and love
Think not of cheating and think not of lust
Think not only of yourself think about others
Dream of our world we all are sisters and brothers.
Think not of stealing think of buying
Think not of giving up think first by trying
Think from your soul think not by instinct
Dream first or dream last, but always think.
Randy L. McClave
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Think by Randy McClave )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Two Felt Things, Luis Estable
- Sins may raise, hasmukh amathalal
- immortal lives on the battle field, Steve Jackson
- Like spring, hasmukh amathalal
- And I will, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- আশীর্বাদ, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- The Question of the Metaphysical Squirrel, Eugene Levich
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear