vince III tamani
I have been thinking of her,
And the way she make me feel.
I'm getting scared everyday
Cause these feelings feel so real,
I've always felt it,
But it's never been this strong
I cannot fall now
I've got to hold on.
When my eyes are on her
It's so hard to look away.
When its time too leave her
I so badly want to stay.
I want to tell her
What's running through my head
But for now I'll just keep it to myself instead,
i`m afraid to show my feeling.
every time i see her and the way she looks
at me. She`s have a special heart and a wonderful
personality that last for eternity.
i think i must hide it forever.
vince III tamani's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thinking of. by vince III tamani )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Limbo, Seamus Heaney
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Blue-eyed boy Mr. Death for e.e. cummings, r james sterzinger
- Salvation Jane, vince gullaci
- A Girl Called Memory, Mashewa1 Nthele
- A Fairytale, Apolynn Lagaras
- How I Once Spent a Friday Afternoon, M.J. Lemon
- Every dog's ordeal, Lubinda Lubinda
- An Ethereal Bloom, Margaret Alice Second
- surrealist day, lee fones
- Gnarled Syllogism, Paul Hartal
- God Bless You, Michael P. McParland