Third hand news always cuts the mustard.
Third hand news always turns the screw.
Third hand news switches on the spotlight.
Third hand news is the one for you.
Third hand news is the news of now.
Third hand news is the final score.
Third hand news is what makes your heart beat.
Third hand news wins the media war.
Third hand news is the way forward.
Third hand news is the new black.
Third hand news does the job real swell.
Third hand news is the junkie's smack.
Third hand news is the only news there is right now.
Third hand news is what makes the people tick.
Third hand news is the slaughter of the sacred cow.
Third hand news is so good it makes you sick.
Third hand news gives the poor man the blues.
Third hand news is like old unpaid dues.
Third hand news is unpalatable views.
Third hand news is what you and your kind choose.
Third hand news leads to untold abuse.
Third hand news is the final excuse.
Third hand news is the news of the world.
Third hand news is the great lie unfurled.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Third hand by Andy Wood )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Question, Robert Frost
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Dark Crevices, Kela LewisMorin
- I Submit, Vera Sidhwa
- Nadine, David Lewis Paget
- Experiencing Humiliation, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Woes Of The World, Kela LewisMorin
- my favorite painter is the sky, Bull Hawking
- The Music of the World, Vera Sidhwa
- If You Were Here Today, Serena Blackinton
- my eyes only see light, Rob Spiering
- All for You, Muhammad Sarim Ashrafi