~Thirteen Ways of Looking at Nature ~
Look at all of the trees,
Many different shapes and sizes,
bright colors and dark colors.
Look at all of the animals,
that live, eat, and sleep there.
What types of animals are there?
Look at the mountains,
What types are there?
Are there Volcanic Mountains,
Look at the oceans,
feel the breeze on your fingerprints.
See if you can see any fishes.
Look at the birds in the sky,
how they flock as one.
So many that you can't even count.
Look at the flowers.
Blues, reds, and yellows.
The sweet smell of lovely flowers.
Look at the weather,
The changes in the seasons.
Do you the waterfalls.
Rapidly water drops,
flows over a steep region or a cliff.
Look at the rainforest,
So many shades of green.
Look above, up to the sky.
Is it daybreak or is it nighttime?
Is there any clouds?
Look at the stars.
Can you see the north stars?
Are there a lot of stars?
Look at the moon.
Is there a full moon tonight?
Is the moon bright?
Look at all of the nature things God has put on this earth.
Look at nature,
Nature is calm, beautiful and serene,
Yet we abuse it.
Black Love's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~Thirteen Ways of Looking at Nature ~ by Black Love )
- Hoping For The Best, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 'what color is it? ' they thought, after.., Mandolyn ...
- mary the narcoleptic shepherd, joni frog
- First Encounter - khairy Jamaluddin, john tiong chunghoo
- Laugh And Chuckle, Harold R Hunt Sr
- In success, hasmukh amathalal
- You are not allowed, gajanan mishra
- Liaison, hasmukh amathalal
- Coming To Light, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sally With Arachnophobia ..... [SPIDERS.., Bri Edwards
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)