~Thirteen Ways of Looking at Nature ~
Look at all of the trees,
Many different shapes and sizes,
bright colors and dark colors.
Look at all of the animals,
that live, eat, and sleep there.
What types of animals are there?
Look at the mountains,
What types are there?
Are there Volcanic Mountains,
Look at the oceans,
feel the breeze on your fingerprints.
See if you can see any fishes.
Look at the birds in the sky,
how they flock as one.
So many that you can't even count.
Look at the flowers.
Blues, reds, and yellows.
The sweet smell of lovely flowers.
Look at the weather,
The changes in the seasons.
Do you the waterfalls.
Rapidly water drops,
flows over a steep region or a cliff.
Look at the rainforest,
So many shades of green.
Look above, up to the sky.
Is it daybreak or is it nighttime?
Is there any clouds?
Look at the stars.
Can you see the north stars?
Are there a lot of stars?
Look at the moon.
Is there a full moon tonight?
Is the moon bright?
Look at all of the nature things God has put on this earth.
Look at nature,
Nature is calm, beautiful and serene,
Yet we abuse it.
Black Love's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~Thirteen Ways of Looking at Nature ~ by Black Love )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner