This Endless War
This endless war manifests itself,
In their helmets they turn their backs,
I do not know communications,
And I do not have any irritable crimes.
But the bombs are launched on a location
By the cruisers and low aircraft.
By this time an old weapon has emerged
That elevates the people's ranks
And tears down the television and radio.
The war of communications has been a loser
For their war crimes are unnoticeable
And the crimes of the domestic sin
Are laughable deeds of difference.
May one break down the walls
Encasing the forgotten souls of events
Far-reaching, their homes are lost
To the sentences of the battles
And minor skirmishes.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Endless War by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Living Monuments, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Better Thing, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rain drop tears, Anita Jonker
- Spot, lee fones
- United, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Age Of Ink, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pretending Not To See, Edgar Albert Guest
- The World And Bud, Edgar Albert Guest
- What Makes An Artist, Edgar Albert Guest