Oh god help me to control this feeling.
This horror of death tiptoeing behind me.
When the scars are to much to bare.
Oh god help me to succeed
This dreary aching heart keeps beating
Leaving soreness in my chest.
These thoughts that force my face to frown.
These feelings are not my own.
Yearning for something more
Something worth living for.
Something with no regrets
No screaming or unhappiness
Oh Jesus Christ the lord be thy name
save me please SAVE me!
From the haunting feeling of this place.
Cold and empty holding me embrace.
An empty shell full of shooting thoughts
clashing having pain back brought
Thought it was gone, but only covered by a blanket.
This razor in my hand please take!
I just wanted you to know.
There's a murder in my eyes
and an aching in my heart.
Oh god help me control this feeling! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This feeling. by Courtney Annin )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1644 - 1694)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1612 – 16 September 1672)
Dr John Celes
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Only the View, David Lewis Paget
- Out-of-body Experience, Colm Keenan
- Burqawali Bibi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Gentle Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- He Watches over Me, Angela Khristin Brown
- A Modern Girl In The Make-Up, The Face A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Your Day, abdulrazak aralimatti
- The Deeds of the Devil, Swetashree Sahoo
- Without Spending Money, He Is A Net Poet.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Destruction, Aftab Alam