You were the Dr that created this Frankenstein.
You loved me put your all into me and sprung my heart back to life.
You made me feel like I could love again.
Why would you suddenly decide to turn your back on me and neglect me because society thought I was an abomination.
Why would you even care what they thought of us when they are insecure with their own love lives and sexualities.
You made me fall for you like this and you dare hurt me so?
If it is a monster you and society want then that is what you will get.
Anthony Daniels's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Frankenstein by Anthony Daniels )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hallo, My Fancy, William Cleland
- A NeverEnding Story, Chenou Liu
- O elephant, gajanan mishra
- Unravelling / Shock, Nathaniel Tarn
- What you feel, gajanan mishra
- The last indulgence, Piyush Dey
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis