This love -
it is all I have.
Deprive me of it
transpose into yare.
Seek a qualm,
guilt creeps inside
to get you.
Deliberately reciprocate all
memories, feelings, thoughts.
They have always been mine.
You are my savior.
I am the remnant survivor.
If you die then I die too.
You forgot me not.
I dwelled on trifiling circumstances.
Forgive me for I have sinned.
Let us start once more,
erase all the disagreements.
just be reticent.
Unintelligible Susurration's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (This Love by Unintelligible Susurration )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- That There Should Be Flowers There, mary douglas
- Tetracty Dry Grass, Heather Burns
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns
- Angel With Ferns In A Far Landscape, mary douglas
- Theres A Place, Heather Burns
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns