This love -
it is all I have.
Deprive me of it
transpose into yare.
Seek a qualm,
guilt creeps inside
to get you.
Deliberately reciprocate all
memories, feelings, thoughts.
They have always been mine.
You are my savior.
I am the remnant survivor.
If you die then I die too.
You forgot me not.
I dwelled on trifiling circumstances.
Forgive me for I have sinned.
Let us start once more,
erase all the disagreements.
just be reticent.
Unintelligible Susurration's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (This Love by Unintelligible Susurration )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bereaved, Susmit Panda
- True love, Einar Johan Wetaas
- Incredible Semi-final of 2014 FIFA World.., rajendran muthiah
- Roller Coaster, Jeffrey Lee
- A Late Night Dream, Jeffrey Lee
- Leaving The Campus, Think of I Taking To.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Suicide Note, Kathy Liu
- When Your Dark Shadows, Susmit Panda
- Ballade of the hours of darkness, Gert Strydom
- Prime Truth - 15, Pranab K. Chakraborty