Ramesh T A
This or That?
More than friends lovers are many!
Which one shall I choose? I wonder!
Days go on in love poems endless.....!
All days abound with love verses
Whichever website I wade through
And love also never dies on papers!
Which one shall we choose in life -
Love or truth or beauty or knowledge?
I love all in one whatever it is.......!
Love is the beginning for anything
And without which nothing is done
Better and wholeheartedly in life!
Only love of heart has to decide
In choosing this or that ever in life!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This or That? by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -54, Ronjoy Brahma
- Of Apple Pie and Golden Bands, Monk E. Biz
- Poetic Vows, Sandra Feldman
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -53, Ronjoy Brahma
- emotions, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -52, Ronjoy Brahma
- Public Limited Company Scrap Heap Sold, Terence G. Craddock
- done, laxami Cards
- Poetry: You, Laijon Liu
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -51, Ronjoy Brahma