This poem is me
I am this poem
This poem and I are one!
This poem is in me
I am in this poem
This poem and I are inseparable!
This poem is my identity
I am the identity of this poem
This poem and I are inextricable!
This poem cannot hide from me
I cannot hide from this poem
This poem and I are mutually conspicuous!
This poem cannot run away from me
I cannot run away from this poem
This poem and I only run into each other!
This poem is with me
I am with this poem
We fall together
Together we rise
We are one and the same!
Isaac Maliya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Poem by Isaac Maliya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee