This 'Rose' Will Be Ever Beautiful!
'Rose' will be ever beautiful,
Until you prick her petals,
For the lust of your eyes,
Dont spray the aerosol of lust
Over my tender petals
Of your ever staring eyes
Enjoy my undeniable beauty,
At a far away distance from me
I'll be always gazing at you
If you keep a distance from me
Never try to touch my tenderness
I'm scared of buzz of bees like you
Never will I be giving you the honey
All that will be for ''my honey''
Soon he'll be breaking the shell
Of metamorphosis of his life for me
Rose Rose's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This 'Rose' Will Be Ever Beautiful! by Rose Rose )
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown
- The Guitarist, Aya Nasr
- Connections, Gerry Legister
- Imprisonment, Curtis Brown
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss