Edward Kofi Louis
This Wall Belongs To History
With the freedom within you and,
This wall belongs to history;
Living in the land of your muse.
With friendship and,
With the muse of love.
Living for several years without a job;
But, one day, the shadows of this darkness will be over.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Wall Belongs To History by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Unknown life's beauty, binod bastola
- A wilted story, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Gently Placing Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry
- The One Nobody Wants, Paul Burt
- Beauty Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan