Those Types Of Girls
Do you want me to be like every other girl in the world?
The girls who wear hardly anything at all
What do you see me as?
Why do you want me to be like those type of girls?
I thought you loved me for who I am
I'm the girl who is not like those other girls
I may be a drama queen
But it doesn't mean I have to dress like a hoe
Do you want me to be like those other type of girls?
The ones who lie to your face
The ones who use you for your money and your looks
Do you want me to be the girl who sleeps around on you?
You know I'm not like those other type of girls
So what type of girl do you see me as?
ESPN CHICK's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Those Types Of Girls by ESPN CHICK )
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor