Those Types Of Girls
Do you want me to be like every other girl in the world?
The girls who wear hardly anything at all
What do you see me as?
Why do you want me to be like those type of girls?
I thought you loved me for who I am
I'm the girl who is not like those other girls
I may be a drama queen
But it doesn't mean I have to dress like a hoe
Do you want me to be like those other type of girls?
The ones who lie to your face
The ones who use you for your money and your looks
Do you want me to be the girl who sleeps around on you?
You know I'm not like those other type of girls
So what type of girl do you see me as?
ESPN CHICK's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Those Types Of Girls by ESPN CHICK )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Innocent heart, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Be Here, Michael P. McParland
- Kitchen Charade, Nicole C Esbach
- &, Nicole C Esbach
- Chiaroscuro, Nicole C Esbach
- Sonnet # 536, Luis Estable
- SELF-INTROSPECTION ON MY HAPPY BIRTH DAY, Purusottam Chuli
- I Wish For Peace, Serena Blackinton
- Sonnet # 535, Luis Estable
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA