Thou Ironic Love
Oh how this love is ironic
Not mean't, but happened.
On the thoughts of my mind
Your face has been there through time.
Our path has been the least kind,
As our families push us away
But draw us closer together.
Our love continues to grow strong
Though we are seen as wrong.
We will lay here today
Just as all loves do,
Waiting for the tides of change
To have these oceans flow with grace.
Reviving the great principal
Of love, faith, and light
In this home of ironic delight.
Chris Cariad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thou Ironic Love by Chris Cariad )
- Life format, gajanan mishra
- Lonely On A Train, Omar Eldamsheety
- Stone, I do admit, gajanan mishra
- O Time, Stop You, It's My Birthday! Let .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Release, Fiona Davidson
- Jacques the Last, John F. McCullagh
- Kaalchakra, The Wheel of Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Moon Spoke to Me, Michael Mira
- Sinkin' boat, Aftab Alam
- Alesha the Cat, Steve Kittell
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)