Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Thought waves flow
as they transform
across the cosmic continuum.
The beauty of the thought
from the beauty
of the crystalline thought;
seasoned souls shine
Through the beauty of the thought
flows the beauty of the soul
from the beauty of the thought
from the beauty of the soul.
From flesh that was receptive
to flesh or form that was adored;
as the beauty of love grows
thus love complimented
guides throughout eternity.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thought Waves by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh
- puzzle, kkc bba