You thought you made me weak,
But in truth you made me stronger.
Your words were blows to my heart.
Each time carving away my
Heart piece by piece.
You thought you made me cry,
But I will never cry again.
I feel no pain, nor sympathy
For someone like you.
You thought you made me angry
But you had no idea
Just how angry I became.
I learned to fight back
Against your words,
Against your actions.
You thought many things,
But you knew nothing.
Tracey Owens's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thought Wrong by Tracey Owens )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gnarly Disposition, Electric Lady
- Dare - Devil Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'll be missing you, Emma Wilson
- A U G U S T, hasmukh amathalal
- Conquest, Liilia Talts Morrison
- My Circus Tent, Stephen Loomes
- Mute Talking Drum, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass