Thoughts! ! !
There are thoughts in my mind
That doesnt stop till late midnight..
There are some that are useless
There are some that i try to care less
There some that are endless
There are some that gets me restless
Some thought are constructive
While some are rather destructive
Destructive thought may give stress &anxiety attack but
The constructive may give us a moment to remember and keep back.
Thoughts are like the air around
Which has no limit or has no bound.
It shouldnt be tamed or restricted across
As we are shaped by our own thoughts...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thoughts! ! ! by Yash Mehta )
- AN ODE TO AUTUMN, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Remote Control War, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- African Voter?, Gedion Onyango
- Weakness In Me, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- The Correspondence School Instructor Say.., Galway Kinnell
- The New School, Joyce Kilmer
- Vindicate your Decision, Kumarmani Mahakul
- All The People, Paul Gerard Reed
- Mercenary, Babatunde Aremu
- Then, SALINI NAIR
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Exposure, Wilfred Owen
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(15 April 1958)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)