The lonely wands are magicking a religion,
Their force survived as if the martyrs existed;
Their thoughts existed, their acts existed
And we exist in this union of laughter and marriage.
Swear to the love of the world in thoughts,
Never be near the soil of fought people,
Who see orchards in full honest blood.
I see killed men and women in the orchards
Of the skill they wear to adorn the treasures;
I see everywhere the queries of elders who display
That living library of thoughts that connects to light.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thoughts Exist by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Pillow, Lilly Emery
- ziel, co the skipper
- What You Given Me, Lilly Emery
- Just Open Your Eyes, Ronell Warren Alman
- Margarita, Margarita Kamal
- sometimes dead is better, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's a good thing we never were, Mandolyn Davidson
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris
- i'm aging. it's in the script., Mandolyn Davidson
- tripping the alarm on a nightmare, Mandolyn Davidson