Sidi J. Mahtrow
Thoughts on Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar's 'Half-done' poem
Rare is the word
That is used to describe
But you decide
What's on your plate.
Is it ready for the palate
Or needs another round
In life's baptismal fire.
Rare retains the flavor
The succulence and the texture
While overdone is, well, overdone.
Sidi J. Mahtrow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ( Thoughts on Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar's 'Half-done' poem by Sidi J. Mahtrow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Judge Is Not A Judge, The Court Is N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma