Thrist Of The Earth
the land is so thristy.
The trees have been shrunked down,
it's hurting humanity.
No leaf on trees
no tear in eyes,
every thing is freeze up,
even clouds are dry.
Missing those day when I
used to have fun,
every where there was pleasant nature
and that pleasant sun.
But again this hell will
turn in the paradise,
when the rain would came with and
this hell will be green.
Then every where
there will be joy,
when the cloud will brust
out from the sky.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thrist Of The Earth by Neeraj Hans )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy