Through the Green Valley
Through the green valley and past the crooked tree
there lies a place of love and tranquility
where food and water are in abundancy
and children play happy free from tyranny.
Through the green valley and past the golden tree
there is a place of art and wonder and glee
where people sing and dance in jeu d' esprit
and families are happy not refugees.
Through the green valley and past the diamond tree
there a place of beauty a land of the free
where people live in a state of ecstasy
and pain is vanquished there is no misery.
Through the green valley and past the godly tree
There the kingdom of heaven 'grandiosity'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Through the Green Valley by Wade Harlaine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Four Nails, Jeff Gangwer
- Nobody Will Ever Read This, Jeff Gangwer
- Perspective, Hirotsugu Daba
- Please Don't Ask Me, 'How Are You? ', LUVinThe NOW
- "...so I can disappear", Jeff Gangwer
- Ted Bundy's Mine, Jeff Gangwer
- Not a drama, gajanan mishra
- Chain Verse: Believe in God, Dr John Celes
- 'Cold Sun', Quenten McClellan
- Foreign bird, gajanan mishra