Tide Is There
Tide is there
Doing its works
To its finest.
It is we
Who are telling
For and against
As per our interest.
We have forgotten
We are nobody
We are committing sins
And we are suffering
And still not in a
Mood to make ourselves correct.
Tragedy is that
We are killing cow
For the sake of gut.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tide Is There by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- In Sickness, Elizabeth Shield
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma