Tide Is There
Tide is there
Doing its works
To its finest.
It is we
Who are telling
For and against
As per our interest.
We have forgotten
We are nobody
We are committing sins
And we are suffering
And still not in a
Mood to make ourselves correct.
Tragedy is that
We are killing cow
For the sake of gut.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tide Is There by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Living Through Expectations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #53, Ronjoy Brahma
- Melancholy, Wani Rahil
- जिन्दगी छोटी सी...., chanchal gupta
- Rahi us shaqs se bichadkar ye gila - Gha.., Talab ...
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #52, Ronjoy Brahma
- Africa-the-Mermaid-Princess, Margaret Alice Second
- A Lasting Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- आं उन्दुबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- The girl of great beauty was not to be s.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- City That Does Not Sleep, Federico García Lorca
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(July 15 1964)
Hans Christian Andersen
(2 April 1805 – 4 August 1875)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(21 May 1855 – 27 November 1916)
(12 February 1828 – 18 May 1909)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1644 - 1694)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)