Everyone is running out of time.
'Time is precious' which you had probably heard for more than 100 times.
How you want to spend such precious time?
I would just say it one time.
you must understand how to use time.
Cut down your television time.
Cut down your gaming time.
Increase your exercise time.
Increase your study time.
Most importantly is to make sure that at this time
You tell your family and love ones 'I love you' one by one at a time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time by zip zip )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)