why is time so important?
is it because we have so much?
or so little?
why does time seem to pass so slow?
or so fast?
do we have all the time in the world?
is time a way to keep us from going insane?
or can a slow moving clock make us insane?
do you have time for time?
does time have time for you?
I know how time works,
one day I hope to have the time
to find the meaning of time
or at least to learn
how to make use of my time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time by Randy Briggs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR