An hour hand moving
Like a soldier
Making sounds never
Ever made minutes too
All are waiting
No more concern
How they late are.
Seconds come soon
As if monster
While they waiting
When they never more.
Tick…tick…tick… sounds in silent room
Never let thou king stay lonely.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time by JOBY JOHN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -56, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Balancing Bow? (Advaita), Monk E. Biz
- Small Share Fleeced Investors Go Belly Up, Terence G. Craddock
- I am in the sea, gajanan mishra
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Half-Salary Jesuit Masters, Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Son of Truth, gajanan mishra
- False redemption, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -54, Ronjoy Brahma