Udiah (witness to Yah)
The meshing of time can be applied by speed?
The speed of mechanics?
The speed of the ear?
The speed of the eyes?
For it is no longer clear
Just how far are these things that we do see
And wait for all the reverberations to be?
For some are mere split-seconds for me
While others seem like an eternity
Some have been played long ago throughout time
While others pop up even before the chime
So sometimes we must slow down you see
For sometimes time may mean nothing to me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time by Udiah (witness to Yah) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- AS LONG AS AGGRESSION GOES ON, THEN PEOP.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Timeless Aging Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CUPS AND LUMPS, maqsood hasni
- How can i be against Marriage?, Anand Vivek
- Thoughts Of Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Genuine Soulmate, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- DON'T BE WORRIED, maqsood hasni
- Choice still in hand, maqsood hasni
- No Understanding Of Fate, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- थुनलाइ सोरजिनि, Ronjoy Brahma