Edward Kofi Louis
After 50 years with my life;
But, i am still looking through the dark end of the tummel before me,
And, waiting for the light to come out of it one day.
The rules of life!
Always with the codes of love;
But, 'Ladies First'! !
All in the name of the muse of mankind,
But, i have learnt a lot after 50 years.
With the muse of peace in the land of joy;
However, my best friends have become my enemies today;
Due to one reason or the other.
Life on this earth,
Combined with hate and love;
But, why is mankind like that?
With, killers and thieves.
Cash is king!
In the Electric Room;
Money is defence;
And like the muse of a sofa at the centre of your room.
To drop out;
And like a blind barber sitting next to you.
JTF Guantanamo! !
And, like a blind barber at work.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time's Tunnels! by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah