Edward Kofi Louis
After 50 years with my life;
But, i am still looking through the dark end of the tummel before me,
And, waiting for the light to come out of it one day.
The rules of life!
Always with the codes of love;
But, 'Ladies First'! !
All in the name of the muse of mankind,
But, i have learnt a lot after 50 years.
With the muse of peace in the land of joy;
However, my best friends have become my enemies today;
Due to one reason or the other.
Life on this earth,
Combined with hate and love;
But, why is mankind like that?
With, killers and thieves.
Cash is king!
In the Electric Room;
Money is defence;
And like the muse of a sofa at the centre of your room.
To drop out;
And like a blind barber sitting next to you.
JTF Guantanamo! !
And, like a blind barber at work.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time's Tunnels! by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns
- Valentine With Doves On The Seven Last W.., mary douglas
- Family, Wullien Thang
- In The Deep Shade Of Luscious Cherry Lan.., mary douglas
- To Inscribe A New Poem, Ali Faisal
- In The Looking Glass, It Began To Snow, mary douglas