Edward Kofi Louis
After 50 years with my life;
But, i am still looking through the dark end of the tummel before me,
And, waiting for the light to come out of it one day.
The rules of life!
Always with the codes of love;
But, 'Ladies First'! !
All in the name of the muse of mankind,
But, i have learnt a lot after 50 years.
With the muse of peace in the land of joy;
However, my best friends have become my enemies today;
Due to one reason or the other.
Life on this earth,
Combined with hate and love;
But, why is mankind like that?
With, killers and thieves.
Cash is king!
In the Electric Room;
Money is defence;
And like the muse of a sofa at the centre of your room.
To drop out;
And like a blind barber sitting next to you.
JTF Guantanamo! !
And, like a blind barber at work.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time's Tunnels! by Edward Kofi Louis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(15 April 1958)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- QUARTER! 2015 Australian Open: Djokovic .., Vincent Wendele
Poem of the Day
- A Visit To Your Home Amongst A Field of .., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- The Cavern by the Sea, Martha Lavinia Hoffman
- Of The Second Presage..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- A Smile!, Avinash Nair
- mGIC TREE, oskar hansen
- innocence, abdirahman haaji rilwaan
- MOST LIVING PEOPLE, Michael P. Johnson
- Beautiful rose, Andytics mufc
- How Not to Play War, Ima Ryma
- We are here to sing, gajanan mishra