Edward Kofi Louis
After 50 years with my life;
But, i am still looking through the dark end of the tummel before me,
And, waiting for the light to come out of it one day.
The rules of life!
Always with the codes of love;
But, 'Ladies First'! !
All in the name of the muse of mankind,
But, i have learnt a lot after 50 years.
With the muse of peace in the land of joy;
However, my best friends have become my enemies today;
Due to one reason or the other.
Life on this earth,
Combined with hate and love;
But, why is mankind like that?
With, killers and thieves.
Cash is king!
In the Electric Room;
Money is defence;
And like the muse of a sofa at the centre of your room.
To drop out;
And like a blind barber sitting next to you.
JTF Guantanamo! !
And, like a blind barber at work.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time's Tunnels! by Edward Kofi Louis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(3rd April 19sixty)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Expression Eruption: Confidence, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- An Indian English Ph.D. Thesis On Modern.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- the half truth, Dr Puneet Aggarwal
- Argumentative ones, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Love children, gajanan mishra
- 25 December 2014, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Wipe out terrorism, gajanan mishra
- The hilarious children., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Let us discuss poems, gajanan mishra
- Eyes Tell a Story, Rohit Sapra