Pursuing what is true one can't help to find truth.
Hoping for what is good bears fruit of goodness.
Living by faith because everything I have, hope, imagine to have or keep depends on it.
Serving others like I desire to be served.
Giving cheerfully because I am grateful for the increase others receive from my doing so.
Valuing and redeeming the gift of time helps me to spend it not wasting yours or my time.
Living without regret, worry, or fret keeps dark tinted hairs to remain that way.
I reflect on these ways that please me and find no other ways to spend my time these days.
When the balance of my days have expire, I will rejoice that my time spent did matter.
The measure thereof to things that matter is whether the fruit of my days live beyond my last chest rise and fall.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time Spent by Timothy Branch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz