Pursuing what is true one can't help to find truth.
Hoping for what is good bears fruit of goodness.
Living by faith because everything I have, hope, imagine to have or keep depends on it.
Serving others like I desire to be served.
Giving cheerfully because I am grateful for the increase others receive from my doing so.
Valuing and redeeming the gift of time helps me to spend it not wasting yours or my time.
Living without regret, worry, or fret keeps dark tinted hairs to remain that way.
I reflect on these ways that please me and find no other ways to spend my time these days.
When the balance of my days have expire, I will rejoice that my time spent did matter.
The measure thereof to things that matter is whether the fruit of my days live beyond my last chest rise and fall.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time Spent by Timothy Branch )
- The founder is his movement's soul., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Rickshaw and the Puller, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Dreaming of Things While I Remain In My .., Rohit Sapra
- Facebooker, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Kidultnap, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Laugh, arshad arshad
- Puzzle of a Lovely Girl's Name!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- E- Humanity, Aamir Joyci
- In Memory of my Mother, George Pfumbi
- I Saw You Today, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Death of the Ball Turret Gunner, Randall Jarrell
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)