Words and mists
Time to drink
Patched walker searching for the sun.
Crying from within asking for light.
Thirsty to the core, dried out existence.
Asking questions you will never find answers to.
It is time to search for water,
It is time to drink,
It is time to stay alive.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time to drink by Words and mists )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- First Date (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman