Time to Move On
All this premiscuin!
is on suspension.
From another's perception,
it's not self degradation.
Just got me
restless and stressin.
The world and me,
we came to an understandin.
Don't let life's
Hold back love's
I'm a one women man!
But the broken heart thing?
Has me on my knee's repentin..
Prayin For forgiveness.
Saying please Lord,
bless me! !
I need a lady
with iconic presence.
Soft to the touch,
but strong and independent..
The epitome of a princess..
She''ll do life
to her own vibe.
Want to start
our own tribe.
Her and typical,
didn't belong on the same line.
Just maybe I'll find her in this lifetime..
TSOHGEHT SHEEHY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time to Move On by TSOHGEHT SHEEHY )
- September Rain, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Elusive Is Zen, Tad Russell
- Analogy, Angela K Brown
- Anxiety, Angela K Brown
- Searching for Truth, Angela K Brown
- Lesbians, Angela K Brown
- Blood Runs Deep, Angela K Brown
- Innocence, Angela K Brown
- A Hole That Can't Be Filled, Jon Janson
- A Wilted Rose, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)