RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Riddles of life, puzzling with mystery and listless songs,
wishing to move toward an eternity of sorts.
Giving me pleasure in moments of timeless events.
Sorting through all the clues, trying to find the answers
to unending questions.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Timeless Events by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas
- Reasons for Defeat, Maurice Whyte
- Meadow, Aftab Alam
- Desirable Someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar
- A Brief History of History, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma