To a Friend
To the Friend
There is a beauty in sadness
and you are beautiful.
There is mourning.
I have felt it myself.
But this freedom is essential
and you are at the essential point.
I am writing to you but it is for me.
Scott Underwood's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To a Friend by Scott Underwood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram
- Rumour, Humphrey Bryant
- BLACK SHEEP, Bironga Chadwick