To A Young Person
A new door has opened, a new way of life, A challenge we all had to face So no matter what, just give it your best The way to survive is to meet every test A good sense of humor will help beat the rest And you'll win in this "weird" human race.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To A Young Person by Lynn Jordan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro