Is It Poetry
To Await I Can Not
Can you in the title see your soul?
Is it brown, green or gold other colours I am
that you weave,
and though your mind is not Maggie, I feel.
Can you in the title see the end,
and if it rains only for a moment your pure.
Then if I run around the world inside your head,
and just for the magic
see the sun there for you to like then to have.
Can you in the title see your messages to me,
nevertheless walkways full and silver wing's
singing song's never sung sungby me to hear that.
Can you in this world bed,
the title you love and as like when you I can have.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Await I Can Not by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Let the Lines Come, Shalom Freedman
- Lost In A Photograph, Kewayne Wadley
- Riff on Hope at the Dentiist, David McLansky
- tHiNgz B cLeAr er inside OpEn - LoST fRi.., sEaN nOrTh
- TO BE UNDERSTOOD SUBLIMITY, ROCHISH MON
- *In Sympathy Melt - for Jen Walls, C. P. Sharma
- Animal Kingdom, Denis Martindale
- *True is my Master*, C. P. Sharma
- sCenE LeFt RiGht tHeIr, sEaN nOrTh
- A Tingly Feeling, Alvin Jenner