To Be A Dragon Is To Live Free!
The intense feeling of power
The burning passion for fire
The freedom to go anywhere
The freedom, the power, the fire.
What a life it would be
I envy the legend that is still told
I envy the fire; i envy the freedom
Straight forward: i wish i was a dragon.
I wish i could fly anywhere
I wish i could have that power
And that effect on people.
The thing that makes them wonder
The thing that gives the moment of awe.
Straight forward: i want to be free
To fly anywhere i need
To play my music
To guard my passion
To write my lyrics
To breathe my fire
To cry when i need to
To let it all out
Whenever i need to
To be always on MY TIME
All other time has passed
And disappeared and almost stopped
So i could breathe for just one moment
So i could breathe my fire
My fire, my passion
My life, is my life so let me be
To be a dragon is to live free!
LOST PRINCESS's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Be A Dragon Is To Live Free! by LOST PRINCESS )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Eternal Life, Michael McParland
- The Comrade's Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- A Dream, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Spain, Nikola Vaptsarov
- ONE MORE ANNIVERSARY, Satish Verma
- A Love Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Enough Hate, Michael McParland
- Endless Deep Beauty, Michael McParland
- Electricity, Michael McParland
- In The Summer After "Issue Year&quo.., Roberta Hill Whiteman