To Be A Dragon Is To Live Free!
The intense feeling of power
The burning passion for fire
The freedom to go anywhere
The freedom, the power, the fire.
What a life it would be
I envy the legend that is still told
I envy the fire; i envy the freedom
Straight forward: i wish i was a dragon.
I wish i could fly anywhere
I wish i could have that power
And that effect on people.
The thing that makes them wonder
The thing that gives the moment of awe.
Straight forward: i want to be free
To fly anywhere i need
To play my music
To guard my passion
To write my lyrics
To breathe my fire
To cry when i need to
To let it all out
Whenever i need to
To be always on MY TIME
All other time has passed
And disappeared and almost stopped
So i could breathe for just one moment
So i could breathe my fire
My fire, my passion
My life, is my life so let me be
To be a dragon is to live free!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Be A Dragon Is To Live Free! by LOST PRINCESS )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! - Chapter 1, Brian Johnston
- UGLY MISSILES ARE STILL TARGETTING INNOC.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Roost, David Harris
- Tel Aviv on Amphetamines, Guy Shaked
- Tears Flow, Seinu Abdulgafar
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones
- The Man Who Chased The Moon, Tanja Bulovic