To bee or not to bee
As I bumble.
That's just to bee
My job, you see.
I only make honey
For you bloomin' humans
To make money...
So buzz off
And leave me bee.
A little busy, buzzy bee
George BernardBloodyShaw's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To bee or not to bee by George BernardBloodyShaw )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Blue Booby, James Tate
- Shroud of the Gnome, James Tate
- Poem to Some of My Recent Poems, James Tate
- Life is too Short for Love, Akhtar Jawad
- On the Subject of Doctors, James Tate
- Failed Tribute to the Stonemason of Tor .., James Tate
- A Wedding, James Tate
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola
- Call from Cupid, binod bastola
- A Vagabond, James Tate