To evaporate is to cooperate,
Then operate on oranges far too little,
Juice has a car in the engine,
Decelerating is the hobby and endeavour,
Commiserations to the losers of fun.
Accents of the regard are opposite us
Just in the way,
Often a muffin is split with hyphens
Which knowledge has endowed.
My orphan is again in prizes,
He softens the gun to shoot.
Let the stiff ache be again,
Drunk like a tank of water.
Those blank weapons sink into muffins,
A bank of talking tails is afoot.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Evaporate by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA