To evaporate is to cooperate,
Then operate on oranges far too little,
Juice has a car in the engine,
Decelerating is the hobby and endeavour,
Commiserations to the losers of fun.
Accents of the regard are opposite us
Just in the way,
Often a muffin is split with hyphens
Which knowledge has endowed.
My orphan is again in prizes,
He softens the gun to shoot.
Let the stiff ache be again,
Drunk like a tank of water.
Those blank weapons sink into muffins,
A bank of talking tails is afoot.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Evaporate by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- applying online, lee fones
- Stay not away, gajanan mishra
- Ah! Little Woodlouse - Are You Unreal?, Brian P FitzGerald
- You Will Always Learn, Naveed Akram
- What can I do, gajanan mishra
- Salvation, Uttam Biswas
- Morning Prayer, Brian P FitzGerald
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah
- Mendel Anxiety, RISHAD MKPNR
- Beauty Falls..., John Ugolo Umah