To Laud The Hymns Of Praise
There upon the welkin is a hovering cloud.
It is a towering image of a celestial guardian.
Aureate is his halo as he gathers on a hallow mound.
He joins the lovesome choir of voices so stentorian.
There within the mist soon appear rejoiceful angels.
It is an ensemble of cherubs blaring in the infinity.
They hoist the banner amain in epic battles.
As soldiers they charge doughty with impunity.
The mist is cleared the Lord calls his servants each.
Divine with mettle are their hallow spirits and souls.
It is an unyielding loyalty that no soul can breach.
Blessed among the slaves and blessed are their toils.
It is God's grace shinning upon our faith with ease.
In his words bear the fruition of conviction.
There to astound and laud the hymns of praise.
Spiritual bliss is his everlasting salvation.
Franc Rodriguez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Laud The Hymns Of Praise by Franc Rodriguez )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(20 September 1902 – 7 March 1971)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- The ship of the desert, gajanan mishra
- Bright Star, John Keats
Poem of the Day
- गोजां बोथोर - सोरबा नागिरदोँ गुदुं गुदुं, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rainfall, hafiz qasim
- Reading Elizabeth Bishop's Poem 'Insomnia', Merton Lee
- A language, a race, gajanan mishra
- Reality And Unimagination..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Smile, hafiz qasim
- Soldiers' Living Tomb, Ima Ryma
- Winter In The Wind, Tony Adah
- Barren Moon, Esther Ukeh
- Unrest Soul: Churches After Christ Death, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche