To my readers
Blank minded, so inspierd, but nothing to write.
why cant I write poems like I use to?
I left my dad, and I alway used my feelings that was caused by him and my little sister to write, but now that I am far away I'm not sad enough or mad enough to write. I'm just happy, new, free. I know, I know I could base my poems off of my new life but, it's harder for me to base my poems off of new life because I used my lonelyness and sadness off of my dad and now that I am away from him I have no words to write, no hurt feelings to show so if I do not write any poems on poem hunter in 2 mounths I am sad to say I will shut down my poem hunter.
Melissa Schreuder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To my readers by Melissa Schreuder )
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey