To my readers
Blank minded, so inspierd, but nothing to write.
why cant I write poems like I use to?
I left my dad, and I alway used my feelings that was caused by him and my little sister to write, but now that I am far away I'm not sad enough or mad enough to write. I'm just happy, new, free. I know, I know I could base my poems off of my new life but, it's harder for me to base my poems off of new life because I used my lonelyness and sadness off of my dad and now that I am away from him I have no words to write, no hurt feelings to show so if I do not write any poems on poem hunter in 2 mounths I am sad to say I will shut down my poem hunter.
Melissa Schreuder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To my readers by Melissa Schreuder )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- The bridle., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- There Are Those, Lyn Paul
- Sympathy, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- Wow, Electric Lady
- Ghazal 2, Yasmeen Khan
- Friends No More, Kelly Shanks
- Shine goes, hasmukh amathalal
- Is the lady a tramp?, Israh Sadan
- Late night, Leong Ming Loong
- If Minds Were As Brooks, Richard Blay