TO MY SWEET WIFE NIDHI
365 dawns rose the sun
With morning glory, and golden evenings
Rode away fanning comfort on the back of bright noon
And reigned her realm of starlit sky
Every night the empress moon.
Sprouting the seeds, and watering the plants
And helping them bloom and scatter fragrant
Four beautiful seasons their races did run
And blessed us stand here at this point
With a year's span-United One.
Blessed with joy of every morning
Warmth of every bright noon
Peace supplied with every evening
And sharing dinner at every night
With love beyond all worrying.
You came into my life like Nature's dearest Darling
The Mistress Season, to form the life of Nature a new
Beginning with Winter's planning root
And handling her task rest to Autumn
To pass it to Spring's blitherest function
And Summer to bless with bright perfection.
Holding your hands my Sweetheart Darling
I feel my heart so overwhelming
With love you blow, you spray, you shower
Maddening with fragrance my overall being.
How can I share my heart
For the treasure that lacks the words
For words are not worth to share
All the pleasure heart doth bear!
Vivek Tiwari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (TO MY SWEET WIFE NIDHI by Vivek Tiwari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Wishes Granted, Bill Cantrell
- Killer instinct mind, Mark Heathcote
- Book Condition: (Fairest of the) Fair, mary douglas
- It's The Fairy Queen Out Of Sight In Pal.., mary douglas
- *VII*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- Every Man Remembered!, Denis Martindale
- White Frosted Cake Viewed At Ages 6 and 7, mary douglas
- Imprimatura, mary douglas
- What Catfish Is For - Meditation In Caro.., Warren Falcon
- Forgotten Waltz No.2 (After Liszt), mary douglas