To Our Daughters From Ancestor Women
TO: OUR DAUGHTERS
FROM: ANCESTOR WOMEN
SUBJECT: YOU ARE THIS AND MORE
Said Muma-Wit who posse knowledge and wisdom, 'Daughters are you created for purpose.'
Said Seeing-Woman who sees forward, 'Is greatness on you.'
Said Priestess by order of Isis, ' Each of your are chosen vessels to conceive divine seed.'
Said Sage who looks behind, 'Grow never weary in eager quests of hearts.'
Said Star-Gazer who reads the stars, 'Be clad richly in white linen and anointed with virtue.'
'Stand fast in god' said the Wise-Woman.
Ole' Crone said, 'Chosen generation will you change our world.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Our Daughters From Ancestor Women by Royale ROYALE )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Palestinian Plight! ! !, Samudeen M.A. Ilimu
- Self-Portrait in Conway, Arkansas, Fritz Ward
- Back, Fritz Ward
- Front, Fritz Ward
- Life, George Egba
- And What I Go On Believing, Rites Ghosh
- Prime Truth - 27, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- COPLA SESENTA Y DOS: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Prime Truth - 26, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Mister Bojangles, Jim Yerman