Edward Kofi Louis
To Pour Out Your Heart
She's pretty and,
She's beautiful and,
To pour out your heart like,
The Blue Rose.
She needs a bed;
She needs a place to rest her body,
With the muse of love.
With the ways of Mama Africa;
For, she has laboured enough.
It is possible;
Leading to peace and joy,
In the land of the living without war.
With the muse of his love;
And, pouring out his heart on this matter.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Pour Out Your Heart by Edward Kofi Louis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- It isn't easy!, Lubinda Lubinda
- I Am Third, Perry Biggerstaff
- The Nigeria Political Vampires, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Alack! Afore! Alack! Afore!, Dexsta Ray
- WAR modern art-form of meaninglessness, George Dee Vuy
- I let myself, Elena Ioannou
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Broken Waves, Pintu Mahakul
- PH: Poetry Writing: In Poetry, Brian Johnston
- Moving Out, Adriana Avila