Edward Kofi Louis
To Pour Out Your Heart
She's pretty and,
She's beautiful and,
To pour out your heart like,
The Blue Rose.
She needs a bed;
She needs a place to rest her body,
With the muse of love.
With the ways of Mama Africa;
For, she has laboured enough.
It is possible;
Leading to peace and joy,
In the land of the living without war.
With the muse of his love;
And, pouring out his heart on this matter.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Pour Out Your Heart by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry
- Amazing Grace, Mohammad Siddiqui
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot