To See The Sun
To see the sun is to see a lamp constructed from ice,
This ice is overbearing for it commands the strength
Of thousands and millions, billions and trillions do upset.
From the star in the sky we observe the wonders of this world,
Seeing them is talking with marches and strong measures,
Miracles must be achieved under the sun to gain acceptance,
As the world revolves around the lovely comrade of the sky.
To see the sun is my own risk and deed, for it shines
From the heart and whole diseases contaminate the earth
And soil with its brilliance, from the heart we have said.
Forcing the sun to glare at the soil is to entice the heart
Inside to speak to itself, and see and see and see.
For thousands of years the sun is dealt with pride,
For shining stars wonderfully propel us in might,
Like a word that explains everything.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To See The Sun by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore
- Wounded Roses Sing by I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz