To Shanks, Whom The World Knows As Shiva
Shanks you and I go a long way,
We drink from the same bottle,
You hold, I swallow, allow my blood to wallow.
I call you a hypocrite, you call me a kid,
We both laugh, smoke a Cuban cigar,
I drive off in my Ford, you disappear on your Ox.
But bus's friendship apart, brothers are meant to last,
When I meet you nude, with just my boxing gloves fit and fast,
I will fight you till my last.
I am you shanks, an honest man,
I loved with Honesty, and drowned in your stupid rant,
You have a billion women to cater to your moods and whims,
I just wanted one to rest my soul in.
This joke is not what I am going to swallow,
Mike Tyson is waiting to knock your senses hollow.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Shanks, Whom The World Knows As Shiva by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Yamashita/Medina Standard, Richard Thripp
- drops of dew, binod bastola
- Hello, This Is Reez, Rimni chakravarty
- Wish You A Good Day, Rimni chakravarty
- Rockin' Socks and Paradox, Monk E. Biz
- Love dale, SALINI NAIR
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom