She is coming, she is coming,
My friend is coming, don't forget
On 15th August late evening
About nine on a Monarch jet.
Please meet her there at the airport.
Her daughters will be with her too
So put on your smile and transport
All persons to Xylophagou.
It is their first time in Cyprus.
I want them to enjoy their stay.
I hope that they will say to us,
Thanks, we loved every single day!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Tasos by Elia Michael )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas