She is coming, she is coming,
My friend is coming, don't forget
On 15th August late evening
About nine on a Monarch jet.
Please meet her there at the airport.
Her daughters will be with her too
So put on your smile and transport
All persons to Xylophagou.
It is their first time in Cyprus.
I want them to enjoy their stay.
I hope that they will say to us,
Thanks, we loved every single day!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Tasos by Elia Michael )
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Trippin, John Masaitis
- LAst goodbye, Barbara Dixion
- Letterescence, Jole Hans
- All Babble Yet No Travel, Tyrone Gayle
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak