She is coming, she is coming,
My friend is coming, don't forget
On 15th August late evening
About nine on a Monarch jet.
Please meet her there at the airport.
Her daughters will be with her too
So put on your smile and transport
All persons to Xylophagou.
It is their first time in Cyprus.
I want them to enjoy their stay.
I hope that they will say to us,
Thanks, we loved every single day!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Tasos by Elia Michael )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai
- Feel me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra