To The Creator
What shall I offer you in return for your favor?
For giving me the opportunity to bloom in the winter despite your demeanour?
You gave me life,
You gave me my first breath,
My first ray of sight,
My first touch,
My first feel,
My first sensation towards being alive.
I cannot give you anything.
I will not give you nothing.
I have grown from you,
I am your fruit,
I will fall to ground,
And from me will spring a thousand you.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To The Creator by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Own earth own life, gajanan mishra
- My Girl, Dasia Deas
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...