to the girl I hate the most.......D
There was pressure on me
I was hated, and I was loved
I was loved and then hated,
But no one hated me as much as you did.
I hated you back.
Gave no respect to me,
So none came back,
Became depressed time after time.
Wanted to kill myself, I popped pills, cut myself; drank chemicals, the test, I failed,
But you almosr died, I was scared, but happy at the same time,
So I kept trying.I tried to kill everyone else, mom, you even brother, .didn't work,
So I just dreamt about it, to see if it can really happen for real.
You still hate me, I know you do, don't talk to yopu anymore, but I can see it when you the devil passes me by.
Is this a game, because I want you to lose,
Still want you dead and still wnat the others to die too.
I wish myself dead too, but you first, this life is not for you, get out of my life.
I was treated different, almost like a slave.
Was it because I was darker, was that it, did I get it.
No one ever loved me, they acted like it and you acted like it.
Don't worry, I put the act on too-i don't care.I hate you and always will.
Deuces see u in hell..along with everybody else...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (to the girl I hate the most.......D by luisa sanchez )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Raymond J Wright
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- The New Me, Joshua Hillard
- My Dreams, Joshua Hillard
- the passage of thyme, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- The death of all things, Nero CaroZiv
- A Tale of Two Handicapped Handyman, Tushar Ray
- Whispers Of Canal-Ghosts, Naveed Akram
- She Walks In Beauty, Luo Zhihai
- Is God both Interventionist and non-inte.., Merton Lee
- Fitina Mai Sand'a, Ibrahim Lawal Soro
- Grandma's Attic...(Prose), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR