to the girl I hate the most.......D
There was pressure on me
I was hated, and I was loved
I was loved and then hated,
But no one hated me as much as you did.
I hated you back.
Gave no respect to me,
So none came back,
Became depressed time after time.
Wanted to kill myself, I popped pills, cut myself; drank chemicals, the test, I failed,
But you almosr died, I was scared, but happy at the same time,
So I kept trying.I tried to kill everyone else, mom, you even brother, .didn't work,
So I just dreamt about it, to see if it can really happen for real.
You still hate me, I know you do, don't talk to yopu anymore, but I can see it when you the devil passes me by.
Is this a game, because I want you to lose,
Still want you dead and still wnat the others to die too.
I wish myself dead too, but you first, this life is not for you, get out of my life.
I was treated different, almost like a slave.
Was it because I was darker, was that it, did I get it.
No one ever loved me, they acted like it and you acted like it.
Don't worry, I put the act on too-i don't care.I hate you and always will.
Deuces see u in hell..along with everybody else...
luisa sanchez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (to the girl I hate the most.......D by luisa sanchez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Images, Justin Reamer
- In The Shoemaker's Shop, mary douglas
- We humans, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Poet Seer thrive, Emmanuel George Cefai
- In the meadows of the Night, Emmanuel George Cefai
- In the sadness of the night, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Not long, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Sitting Down On The Tracks While The Tra.., mary douglas
- Small verse, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Usual rote Of sadness, Emmanuel George Cefai