Subbaraman N V
TO THE HEAVEN OF FEARLESSNESS
Fear is a mirage
That grows with age
Keeps one in bay
Puts one in disadvantage!
Fear is an illusion
Puts one in delusion
Keeps his mind in pollution
Leads one to privation!
Fear is delirium
kills one for millennium!
Fear of the unknown
Fear of the unseen
Just of the shadow!
Fear of the death
Fear of loss
Just of the ghost!
Fear of failure
Makes one inactive
Funny is the force of fear!
Fear is to be feared
Killer is to be killed
With thought positive
Faith in the Almighty
Sure leads one to plenty
Plenty of peace and poise
Poise that liberates from
The kingdom of fear
And leads to
The Heaven of Fearlessness!
Subbaraman N V's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TO THE HEAVEN OF FEARLESSNESS by Subbaraman N V )
- Clouds of brinkmanship, Oti Egwu
- Heroes, Nassy Fesharaki
- O1O→5959→1049 신규 대전오피, O1Oa5959a1049 O1Oa5959a1049
- 신세계 대전오피 010↔5959↔1049 대전서구오피, O1Oa5959a1049 O1Oa5959a1049
- The Empty Room, Maria Magdalena Biela
- Dream liner, Stephen Brian Brady
- peeping Tom, lee fones
- pension scheme, lee fones
- meri sohbat me........., sanjay kumar maurya
- Let me know, Cee Bea
Poem of the Day
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)