Subbaraman N V
TO THE HEAVEN OF FEARLESSNESS
Fear is a mirage
That grows with age
Keeps one in bay
Puts one in disadvantage!
Fear is an illusion
Puts one in delusion
Keeps his mind in pollution
Leads one to privation!
Fear is delirium
kills one for millennium!
Fear of the unknown
Fear of the unseen
Just of the shadow!
Fear of the death
Fear of loss
Just of the ghost!
Fear of failure
Makes one inactive
Funny is the force of fear!
Fear is to be feared
Killer is to be killed
With thought positive
Faith in the Almighty
Sure leads one to plenty
Plenty of peace and poise
Poise that liberates from
The kingdom of fear
And leads to
The Heaven of Fearlessness!
Subbaraman N V's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TO THE HEAVEN OF FEARLESSNESS by Subbaraman N V )
- Perfection, Donnie Wolff
- Defiled, gajanan mishra
- Be It Trivial And Mundane, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Every creature, gajanan mishra
- How Juice From Fruit Is Produced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Once Indifference Is Shown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- empty without you, Liss March
- Synchronized Heartbeats, Jamal Brown
- New beginnings, Mary Bone
- If You Took The Time To Care, Ronell Warren Alman
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns