To the poet
Within the joys and sorrows
We search peace and friendship,
To live here forgetting pain,
But is it so easy? ? ?
Time passes as usual;
to listen our talk.
We live usual life,
that we are different
by sarojini pattayat.16/03/2013
sarojini pattayat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To the poet by sarojini pattayat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Progress of the gospel, Alex Adeoye
- Death is Way Overrated, Francie Lynch
- Pollywog Tom Ridge, Richard Thripp
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...