To Think Of Healthy Thoughts
To think of healthy thoughts
The mind must be fed with purity
Things that goodness had sought
Things that nurture inwardly.
With the absence of baseless Doubt
Thoughts designed must stand to be
Laudable views that are without
The heavy burden of Negativity.
Flimsy presumptions denigrate
Disrupt the mind's inner peace
Cause the conflicts that berate
And friendship bonds, they may cease.
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (To Think Of Healthy Thoughts by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra