To Think Of Healthy Thoughts
To think of healthy thoughts
The mind must be fed with purity
Things that goodness had sought
Things that nurture inwardly.
With the absence of baseless Doubt
Thoughts designed must stand to be
Laudable views that are without
The heavy burden of Negativity.
Flimsy presumptions denigrate
Disrupt the mind's inner peace
Cause the conflicts that berate
And friendship bonds, they may cease.
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (To Think Of Healthy Thoughts by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Blue Neon Milk, Is It Poetry
- FOR SOUL TO SERENADE, Dr subhendu kar
- love it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- The wind and the rocks, cristobal Benjumea
- World Of Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Creating A Christmas Tree, Doris Beaulieu
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri